There are ads which really make you laugh . This is for one which really made me laugh out loud. Its an ad by Verizon for the new upcoming phone from Motorola (Motorola Sholes(Droid)) which directly takes on what iPhone can’t do and hence the title iDon’t
Lets hope Android 2.0 Eclair would live up to its hype and give some serious competition to iPhone.
Boy Genius Report has this to say
- It’s running Android 2.0. Duh.
- It’s thin. Just slightly thicker than an iPhone 3GS and the thinnest QWERTY-slider we’ve ever seen.
- It is the fastest Android device we’ve ever used. (It’s running a TI OMAP3430 processor)
- The feel of the device is very reminiscent of the OQO 02 model computer. Just smaller. It’s metal with a non-spring-assisted slide, very sturdy, and half soft-touch plastic.
- Awesome capacitive display. Plus it’s huge. Easily the best screen we’ve ever seen on an Android handset, and an amazing screen overall.
- The QWERTY keyboard is actually pretty usable and has a soft-touch rubberized finish. We’ve been told the keyboard design isn’t final on this unit, thus the two no-shows.
- Have we mentioned this phone flies? It’s the Android device to beat, and easily the most impressive. From what we’ve been told, Google had a direct hand in the Motorola Droid. Something to the point of almost dictating every move Motorola made when designing and making the phone. Interesting, huh?
- There’s a desktop cradle/charger that will ship with the Motorola Droid that we’ve been playing around with. It turns your Droid into a “multimedia station” and displays local weather, the time, etc.
- No one wants to listen, but it makes the CLIQ looks like a child’s toy (partly because it is, and partly because the Droid, even in its non-final form, is the most impressive phone we’ve used since the iPhone. It’s positively amazing).
Funny ad , nice features would be nice to see when it actually launches on its real life performance.